Can't stop [it]


I've collected all the books strewn across my bedroom that I have bookmarks in and am currently reading. They are stacked beside my bed now.
-a magazine with Connor Oberst on the cover
-a Zitz comic book
- No Logo
- Food For Though, The Vegetarian Philosophy
- Vegan Sourcebook
- Bright Shiny Morning
- Stuff White People Like
- Green For Life
- Bagombo Snuffbox

On my desk I have three organizers / day planners / calendars, none of which has all of my events / deadlines in it. I have Frebreeze, cat nail clippers, cat treats, rocks, four dictionaries, three thesauruses, twp water bottles, an empty juice box, an empty EA coffee mug, a stack of now-useless free movie passes, pens, two pairs of glasses, three pairs of sunglasses, a ring, a hair elastic, iPod cables, camera cords, sticky notes with very outdated information, a 'scent of mullet' air freshener, a matt good pin, an oasis pin, and an EA coffee sleeve. No wonder I can't work in this space.


Now my desk is (mostly) cleared (however, my bed is filled with all this stuff), I am lighting my room with a small lamp and Christmas lights, and I think I am ready to work.

If I can get off facebook...

Comments

danbryce said…
if i didnt know better I would think you were describing my room....

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Our generation holds themselves higher than our parents' held the bible.