Inspired (july19, 2007)

You are solid gold.
I want to climb trees, to inspire you, to cry over a movie, to have someone to direct these feelings toward. to listen to the weepies, to feel like I used to about damien rice, to quit my job and love nomadic, to share my life of love, to read to you, to sleep in the sun, and to express. I'd like to watch a sunrise and feel good about it, to not watch the time or watch the door.

Longing
i am drinking coffee, it's raining, i'm reading, and listening
to my monthly playlist. i put down my book because i'm not following it,
because i'm thinking of you. you're too fantastic
("Don't be so amazing or I'll miss you too much." -Lime Tree; Bright Eyes)
you're beautiful, poetic, romantic, cliche, charming, endearing,
vivacious, synthetic, translucent, humorous, light hearted, senile,
oblique, and i want you to be all mine all mine all mine all mine.
not even all mine, i'd share you, just mine when you can be.
that's what i thought about in a cup of coffee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Limitless labyrinth