September 2007

A big thanks to everyone who called to comfort me, to calm my nerves and anxiety over the stresses of commencing the 'grand finale'. Had I written this on Tuesday after school, it would have been d r i p p i n g with sarcasm; however, just twenty four hours laser I find myself illuminated.
I thought I needed to be comforted with all the right words, to have someone find a way to tell me that I'd be okay. Nobody's diction was well-selected enough for my likes, though.
The lack of ease - the encounter with reality - shook off my summer skin.

Now I'm back to who I've always been,
sitting on the fence of mediocrity.
Independant.
I don't need you, although I miss you. That's not changing, I don't need to justify the devoid feeling you've left me with, but we'll be back to how we were before long. And I sure as hell don't need you. I'm bigger than that, I'm my mother's daughter, through and through, good and bad. Suck it, bitches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Our generation holds themselves higher than our parents' held the bible.