this was March 13

So if my plane crashes, I die of an anxiety attack of food poisoning in Thailand, or just decide to buy a house and live with the Thai, I've compiled a rough draft of my will.

MARIE HERBERT (mother!): the hamster, the (real) cat, my sweet orange towels. Best mom ever, 4srs!

MEGAN HERBERT: you get first choice of all my books, cds, dvds, and clothes. Also, my room. I'll miss you to the max!

STEPHEN JERSAK: all my magazines / cut-out worthy books, second choice of dvds, my scissors and glue and, most importantly, all my pens. Bests.

ROBYN MOONEY: second choice of all books, cds, and clothes. third of dvds. I'd say shoes, buy your feet are tiny. "Ghetto" and my gabe saportta sweater!

TIM FERNANDES: my camera; keep taking pictures of trees for me. My pillows, because you're a college student who needs more sleep. My nexopia fame.

ALANNA GREW: my copies of Everything is Illuminated as well as Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, because you can never have too many copies. My bird seed shirt. The sticky notes on my walls. Any of my shoes that you'd like. My iPod. My knitting classes, so you can finally apply for that ad.

PETER IM: my movie posters, because we're similar like that. All of my dictionaries.

JESS CODE: all my charm and good looks and height (i know you need it! [just kidding]). My lamp shade, which is awesome. And my mollusk shirt, for the same reason. And my piss star bucks bottle, because you hate it!!! And my maraca, because I believe you have musical talent dwelling just beneath the surface.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Our generation holds themselves higher than our parents' held the bible.