Graduation

Is it just me, or did life get weird in the last month?
I did not expect to be that person who flips out after graduating, and here I am, flipping out. I am royally cheesed off with myself. Disappointed, at the least.
The plans, they are fluid whereas I used to know where I'd be at what time at any given point during the day. Now I'm 'playing it by ear' and things are getting weird. I never thought I'd be here. Plan: work 12 hours today. Reality: work 2.5 hours, power out, listen to some acoustic, take it easy, hit up a record release, sit around a fire with skin heads, graffiti artists, poets, and dreamers.
I like my life in the moment, but when the moment is slow lately I've been getting too deep into my head. It feels like I'm lost, quite simply.
Wat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Limitless labyrinth