A day like this


I love the coast the most.

Feeling under the weather, perhaps, the sky is solid grey. I'd prefer some rain or shine.

A plethora of feelings backstroking through my blood stream, unidentifiable feelings, uncategorized emotion floating through the mind of an organized person.

Time to myself with some slow songs courtesy of Belle & Sebastian.

Time to think about some suffering and some growing friendships.

Lots of homework to do, it's time to expand my mind in a negotiated direction.
You force me to go to school, I choose what I will learn. I can learn on my own, I have meters of books to read, and millions of conversations to share.

Microwave another cup of coffee and tell me how you feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Our generation holds themselves higher than our parents' held the bible.