Further confounded.

Other anxious people would recognize me by my deep, shaky breaths, my clenched fists, my closed eyes. By the volume on the television or stereo being prime numbers only, because having to think about the possibilities and probabilities of other numbers makes my knees sore and my feet cold. I have nervous knees and I'd really like it if you didn't touch them. If you did touch them, I'd respond more intensely than with dislike, I'd likely respond with violent distress.



Black holes; what's the deal? And why does skin get 'dry' after being in water for too long? What is 'vertigo,' and how can someone believe they are good enough to stand in judgment over others?



Amplify your rebellious side and switch off the mediocrity you know. My favourite place on Earth is where it rains all the time, and when it rains it really rains, it means something to rain there and the occupants of the atmosphere accept that.



I am filled with love a size colossally more immense than the distance from the Precambrian era to now; the Anthropocene (that was once the Holocene, now named for the humanism of this time period). I am crushed to think about how many people I'll never meet and how many books I'll never read and how many things I'll never know and how many lives I'll never fight to keep.



The bigger picture and specific people don't matter, but the times when there is no person to be found are the small times that add up so fast you die alone.



Look around, look within, and look closer (not in the mirror). Look at the stars and think about the sea. I've been having troubles sleeping again.



My world is heavier than yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Materialistically Satisfied, never satiated.

Lover's Lane

Limitless labyrinth